Direct booker advantages
Relax naturally in our wellness landscape
Find your sense of well-being again and take time out.
Our hotel's own wellness landscape offers you plenty of space for personal relaxation. Use our beautiful daylight sauna, the spacious infrared light cabin and our rock crystal steam bath for your personal time-out and relaxation.
The harmoniously designed wellness area is an ideal place to switch off and recharge your batteries. Work up a sweat in our Finnish sauna or enjoy the pleasant temperatures of our bio sauna.
Regenerate your body with the deep warmth of our infrared light cabin, ideal before a relaxing back massage. Breathe in and out deeply once more in our rock crystal steam bath with essential fragrance will do you good.
When you take a sauna, your circulation is stimulated and strengthened by the temperature changes; your blood pressure drops and relaxation sets in. A visit to the sauna does a lot of good for your body and soul.
After a visit to the daylight sauna, the experience shower or the surge shower in the sauna room provides pleasant tingling sensations and invigorating impulses all over your body. The controlled heat also boosts your endurance performance, muscle growth and even your mental performance.
Regular trips to the sauna, in addition to exercise, increase endurance, muscle growth, performance and even brain power.
Between sauna sessions, the light-flooded winter garden with loungers and a view of the greenery invites you to rest and recuperate, an important aspect of sauna bathing so that relaxation can fully unfold. Alternatively, take advantage of our cosmetic treatments or a soothing massage.
Relax in our wellness landscape
- Kneipp pool: A rest for your arms.
- Infrared light cabin: Regenerate your body with the deep heat of our infrared light cabin, ideal before a relaxing back massage.
- Rock crystal steam bath (45 °C): Breathe in and out deeply once more in our crystal steam bath with ethereal fragrance.
- Bio-Sauna: (60 °C): Enjoy the gentle heat in the bio sauna, which has a lower temperature than the Finnish sauna.
- Finnish sauna: (90 °C): During a sauna session, the circulation is stimulated and strengthened by the temperature changes; blood pressure drops and relaxation sets in. Work up a good sweat in our Finnish sauna.
- Winter garden: Enjoy the relaxing atmosphere in the winter garden and the view of the greenery. Our insider tip is the 20th century scale.